17. Take it/things easy. 相当于Don't worry or don't hurry. 用来劝告别人，表示“不要慌，别担心，存住气”
例Take it easy! He will do it well.
18. Take it from me. 在口语中，相当于believe me what I say.表示“请相信我的话，我敢担保”
例You can take it from me that he will make it this time.
19. For what it is worth… 在口语中，相当于although I'm not sure it's of value, 表示“不管其价值如何”
例Here is the article I promise you, for what it's worth.
20. Worth it 在口语中，相当于useful, 表示“有好处，值得做”
例Don't hesitate about it! It's worth it.
21. Believe it or not. 表示“信不信由你”
例Believe it or not, Tom is getting married to Mary next Sunday.
22. Take it or leave it. v. 要么接受要么放弃例That is my last offer. You can take it or leave it.
23. It all depends/that all depends 在口语中，相当于it hasn't been decided yet, 表示“那得看情况，还没有定下来”
例-Are you going to the countryside for holiday?
-It/That all depends.
24. It's up to sb. 在口语中，相当于it's decided by sb. 表示“由……决定，由……负责，取决于……”
例-Shall we go out for dinner? -It's up to you.