1.The student asked his teacher ________ round the earth.
A. if the moon go or not B. that the moon went
C. whether the moon goes C. whether the moon went
2. He said that he had visited the park _______.
A. last week B. a week ago
C. two weeks before D. before two weeks
3. He asked me ______.
A. when would I come back
B. why I hadn’t attended the meeting
C. how much did I pay for the mobile phone
D. whom was I going to the cinema with
4. The teacher asked us ______ in the river without parents.
A. don’t swim B. not swim C. not swimming D. not to swim
5. --- What did her brother say to her?
--- He ______ her _______ weight to keep fit.
A. suggested; to lose B. offered; to lose
C. advised; to lose D. advised; lose
6. --- Will you travel?
--- Yes, I _____ my holidays in Australia.
A. am spending B. spent C. has spent D. had spent
7. Tell me when you ______ at the airport, Alice. I’ll go there to meet you if I’m free.
A. arrived B. would arrive C. have arrived D. are arriving
8. I _____ Beijing in a few days. Do you know when the earliest plane _____.
A. leaves for; takes off B. am leaving for; is taking off
C. am leaving for; takes off D. leave for; is taking off
9. My father _____ turn on the TV when the power was off.
A. was going to B. was about to C. will D. was to
10. --- Have you found the mobile phone ______ you lost last week?
--- No, but I’ve just bought a new one.
A. what B. whose C. whom D. that
11. This girl is familiar to me; maybe she is the girl _____ I met in the street yesterday.
A. whom B. which C. whose D. what
12. The part _______ churches play in people’s life is important.
A. that B. where C. when D. why
13. I like to live in the house ______ there is plenty of sunshine.
A. which B. that C. to which D. where
14. The old lady had four sons, ______ treated her well.
A. all of them B. all of that C. none of whom D. none of which
15. Do you know the reason ______ Liu Ying missed the English class this morning.
A. for which B. when C. of which D. which