81. Many new houses had been built and roads had been widened.
82. It is more than ten months since we last met.
83. It's very nice of you to help me with my lessons every day.
84. Nothing can live without air and water.
85. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in the city.
86. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into the river.
87. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy a new car.
88. Linda didn't go to bed until midnight so that she could finish reading the book.
89. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.
90. More and more people are aware that it is important to obey the traffic rules.