1. Mary has felt blue ever since her boyfriend left for Europe.
2. You get a chance like this only once in a blue moon.
3. You can talk till all is blue but I shall not believe it.
4. Do you see any green in my eye?
5. Although he is physically old, his mind is still in the green.
6. She is red with anger.
7. All the family is in the pink.
8. Though I believe in telling the truth, I think a white lie is sometimes justified.
9. He insisted on putting the agreement down in black and white.
10. Henry was beaten black and blue, you can't see a white spot about him.
11. I'm glad that he is not so black as he is painted.
12. They came out of the bank carrying the money and the police caught them red-handed。
13. We will soon be out of the red.
14. I can't even talk about it, except to you, because anybody else would think I was yellow.
15. They choose a white day for their engagement.
16. He is the kind of person who calls white black.