经典对话
A:Oh, sorry!
A:对不起。
B:It's OK.
B:没关系。
A:Sorry about that!
A:真抱歉。
B:No problem.
B:没事儿。
A: Oh,no! Did I do that? I'm sorry.
A:哦,不!我做过那种事吗?请原谅。
B:Forget it.
B:算了,别放在心上。
A: I'm sorry,I didn't mean it.
A:对不起,我不是故意的。
B: Don't worry about it.
B:别在意。
A: I beg your pardon.
A:对不起,请再说遍。
B:OK!
B:好吧。
A:Please excuse me for stepping on your foot.
A:踩了您的脚,不好意思。
B:Sure, no problem.
B:没关系。
A: I'm terribly sorry,but I'm afraid it is too late.
A:非常抱歉,我想太迟了。
B: That's all right. / Never mind.
B:没关系。/别放在心上。
A:Sorry. I didn't mean to annoy/hurt you.
A:对不起,我原本没打算让你生气/没打算伤害你。
B:It doesn't matter.
B:没什么。
A:I'm awfully sorry to have broken your cup.
A:真对不起打破了您的杯子。
B:Oh, it can't be helped.
B:算了,谁都在所难免。
A:A thousand pardons for that, I promise it'll never happen again.
A:万分抱歉,我保证此类事不会再发生了。
B:How did you do that, you should be more careful.
B:你是怎么回事,你应该当心点。
A:I'm apologizing for my fault.
A:为此我表示抱歉。
B: Don't worry about it, it's not your fault.
B:没关系,那不是你的错。
A:I do apologize to you for all the inconvenience I caused you.
A:我很遗憾给您带来了不便。
B:Oh,that's all right. It can happen to anyone.
B:没事,任何人都会碰上麻烦的。
A:I hope you'll forgive me for hurting you like that.
A:希望您能原谅我伤害了您。
B: You don't need to apologize.
B:别介意。
A:I just don't know how to apologize for my delay.
A:我迟了,我都不知如何表达我的歉意才好。
B:There is no need to apologize for that.
B:不必道歉,没关系。
A:May I offer my heartiest apologies for that?
A:我向您表达最衷心的歉意。
B:You really don't have anything to apologize for.
B:你根本不必感到抱歉。
A:Please accept my apologies for my wrong-doings.
A:请接受我的道歉。
B:Apology accepted./I understand it completely.
B:我接受你的道歉。/我完全理解。
王牌句型
1.Sorry about that.
这事真对不起。(较随便)
2.A thousand pardons for...
……抱歉,抱歉。(较随便)
3.I really feel bad about…
为……我特别难受。(较随便)
4.Sorry to...
对不起....。(较随便)
5.I'm... sorry.
……对不起了。(通用)
6.I beg your pardon.
对不起,重复一下好吗?(通用)
7.Please excuse me for...
对不起,请...。(通用)