例：How much is the shirt?
A. £ 19.15． B. £ 9.15． C. £ 9.18．
1. What is Linda?
A. A writer.
B. A student.
C. A teacher.
2. What is the man afraid of?
A. Having an accident.
B. Missing the interview.
C. Saying something wrong.
3. What does the woman want to do?
A. To return a jacket.
B. To change a jacket.
C. To buy another jacket.
4. Why does the man feel upset?
A. A guy stole his clothes.
B. He found his clothes ugly.
C. Someone said he was ugly.
5. What does the woman mean?
A. She disbelieves her son.
B. She feels very sorry for her son.
C. She wants her son to use a new key.
6. Why isn’t Jenny at the store?
A. She left work early.
B. She’s late for work.
C. She’s been out of work.
7. How does the man feel about Jenny?
8. What is lying on the railway tracks?
A. A man.
B. A rock.
C. A trunk.
9. What are the speakers about to do?
A. To move the rock.
B. To wave the T-shirt.
C. To find something red.
10. What does the man want to talk about?
A. Lucy’s poor health.
B. Lucy’s school education.
C. Lucy’s work performance.
11. What did the customer at Table 4 do that annoyed Lucy?
A. He praised her.
B. He made a complaint.
C. He ordered the special offer.
12. Why is Lucy in low spirits?
A. She hasn’t made a plan.
B. She hasn’t realized her dream.
C. She hasn’t become a good waitress.
13. How does the woman think Mark feels?
14. What was Catherine doing when the speakers got home?
A. Reading her books.
B. Playing with her friends.
C. Chatting with the operator.
15. What does the woman want to ensure?
A. Mark can pass the exam.
B. Mark can help people in need.
C. Mark can apply what he’s learned.
16. What will the speakers do for Mark?
A. Keep a record of his reactions.
B. Create an unexpected situation.
C. Write down their own experiences.
17. When did the magician first perform professionally?
A. In 1964.
B. In 1968.
C. In 1972.
18. What made the magician world famous?
A. His TV show.
B. His global tours.
C. His teaching job.
19. Which does the magician think is his greatest achievement?
A. Project Magic.
B. Box office records.
C. The Magic of ABC.
20. How is the magician different from other magicians?
A. He practises hard.
B. He believes in wonder.
C. He started his career early.