1. Who joined the company recently?
A. Some photographer.
B. An art director.
C. Some designers.
2. What does the woman mean?
A. She is a visitor.
B. She just moved in here.
C. She knows the manager.
3. What did the woman do last weekend?
A. She stayed at home.
B. She went boating.
C. She took a walk.
4. Where is National City Bank？
A. On Oak Street.
B. On Elm Street.
C. On Poplar Street.
5. What will Lisa do after work?
A. Pick up her friends.
B. Go for a drink with her friends.
C. Meet her friends at a repair shop.
6. What does the man think of the French restaurant?
A. It’s too far away.
B. The price is too high.
C. The menu is too old.
7. Why does the man want to eat in?
A. He’s tired of eating out. B. He’s good at cooking. C. He’s in bad mood.
8. What is Tony’s nationality?
A. British. B. Canadian. C. French.
9. Why has Tony come to China?
A. To seek a better life. B. To do banana trade. C. To find his root.
10. How does Tony find his experience in China?
A. Interesting. B. Crazy. C. Disappointing.